I decided to find some questions to ask Iden so that I could remember some of who he is and what he likes right now. I'm going to try to remember to do this for the boys at birthdays or beginning of the year.
Here are 25 Questions that I asked Iden (age 5) and his answers verbatim.
1. What makes you happy?
That I have a brother, and this next brother too.
2. What makes you sad?
When I have to clean my room.
3. What makes you laugh?
Things that are silly.
4. What is your favorite thing to do?
You know that already... Ratchet and Clank! And playing games.
5. What are you really good at?
6. What are you not very good at?
Cleaning up my room.
7. What is your favorite food?
Ummm... turkey and ham... just kidding! Tacos and pizza!
8. What's your favorite color?
Red is pretty cool.
9. What's your favorite place to go?
To the park.
10. Who are your best friends?
Kalie... just Kalie.
11. What is your favorite movie? TV show?
Puss in Boots and Wild Kratts
12. What are your favorite books?
My bedtime book and Skippyjonjones
13. If you were a cartoon character, who would you be?
Black Panther because I like him and he has those things that shoot out of his hands.
14. What does Mommy do when you're not around?
Make cookies and cake.
15. What do you do when Mommy isn't around?
Sometimes I am in trouble and sometimes I'm not.
16. What's something Mommy always tells you?
To stop throwing the balls at Gage.
17. What is something you and Mommy do together?
We play Legos.
18. What is something about you and Mommy that is the same?
19. What is something about you and Mommy that is different?
That your hair is long lie this and mine is short like this.
20. How do you know that Mommy loves you?
Because you tell me that God loves me forever.
21. Who are your favorite people?
All the kids... just all of them.
22. What is your favorite toy?
My leappad and also that Transformer.
23. What do you want to do when you grow up?
Save the World.
24. What is your favorite thing about Jesus?
That he loves me.
25. What is your favorite thing about Mommy and Daddy?
That you love me.
I searched Pinterest for the questions which most of them came from this blog: Hey, ho, KellyGO