Monday, June 10, 2013

6.10.13

Feeling tired. The mundane is wearing me thin. I've read books and made plans and dug deep but can't shake my lack of motivation. I want to be more for my husband and more for my children. I keep saying once I finish this, once this is clean or organized, once the routines happen... Then I'll shake this feeling. Just not yet. Feeling overwhelmed. Feeling helpless that I have friends hurting from problems greater than my own and I am unable to do anything for them.
Right now my baby just woke up and I can hear him babbling and laughing. Time for snuggles to lift my spirit. 

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes when crocheting a pattern, a video can be much more
    helpful than reading the instructions. You can also find bible e -
    Book on the web to complete your quiet time with God.

    Writers are aware of the growing popularity of e - Books and how it can help their work reach a global audience.


    Feel free to surf to my weblog free pdf ebook download

    ReplyDelete