Saturday, September 4, 2010

Cravings

During this pregnancy I really haven't had much cravings at all... I didn't have them much with my first son either. It's a good thing or else I'd probably be at the Dairy Queen across the street from my work EVERY DAY!!

The 'problem' that I do have however is that when I HEAR someone talking about anything that even slightly gets me licking my lips... well, I can't stop thinking about it.

Last night and this morning it hit me HARD and I couldn't shake it...

Pumpkin Spice Latte

For the past few days it seems that everywhere I go, or whatever I am reading someone is speaking about the delicious goodness of the Pumpkin Spice Latte. I needed one. desperately.

My husband and I went and got one today. It was marvelous. Definitely lifted my spirits from a hard week!

Thank you Starbucks!

1 comment:

  1. sounds awesome!! I wish I caould get one but the weather has been so hot it makes it not as appealing LOL. Love you!

    ReplyDelete