Friday, October 8, 2010

Friday Favorite Five

I'm just loving being pregnant. I loved being pregnant with my first son and I am loving it now. So, I thought I'd jot down my five favorite things about being pregnant (in no particular order).


  1. Growing Belly - This time around I have taken (or tried to) weekly pictures of my belly as it grows. It is so amazing how time flies and sometimes the amount of growth you can see in a short period of time. I love the way the belly looks and feels. It's just great.
  2. The kicks - The pushes and kicks never get old for me. Never irritate me, even tho he kicks right before I go to sleep, a few times in the middle of the night, and at 7:00 am every morning. It is a reminder that he is growing and happy :]
  3. My hair - I love what pregnancy does to my hair while I'm pregnant. It feels strong, it grows like crazy, it looks healthy. After pregnancy is a whole other story.
  4. Nesting - I love cleaning and organizing... especially for my kids! So with baby on the way and nesting in full gear, I'm pumped!
  5. My husband - my first pregnancy I basically went thru by myself and it was an extremely emotional time for me. I love feeling loved and being told that I am beautiful and my belly is beautiful. I love hearing my husband talk to the baby and kiss my belly. I didn't experiance anything like that before so this has been wonderful. I love my husband and I am so thankful that he puts up with me and my crazy hormones.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment