Saturday, March 17, 2012

Praying!

I'm up later than usual tonight. The day was filled with craziness. But family is in town and that has been great. I got to spend some sweet, long overdue time with my teenage cousin. I'm so proud of her and all that she has accomplished. She is one smart cookie! It was awesome seeing her play with Iden & Gage, they adore her now!

This past Thursday night Iden was complaining of his belly hurting. Honestly, Phillip and I didn't think twice about it because this little boy "cries wolf" constantly. So we ignored it, put him to bed and we got into bed. Less than 2 hours later Iden threw up all over himself and his bed. Poor guy. When this guy gets sick it is mainly respiratory issues, never stomach. He hasn't thrown up since we first moved into this house (almost 3 years ago) and that was because he ate a ball of the cookie dough for peanut butter cookies that was sitting on the counter waiting to go in the oven.
I was worried. His baptism was coming up and I was worried we would have to cancel. I had this stomach bug almost 2 weeks ago and it lasted a few days for me. But, my little guy is resilient. He was fine the next morning! Praise God!
Now we have another issue. Today around 6, Phillip told me that he was starting to feel nauseous. He has steadily been feeling worse throughout the night. He even turned down chicken noodle soup! This man of mine never says no to a meal! So, now I am praying like crazy that this sickness leaves my husbands body so he can baptize our sweet boy tomorrow. Phillip is determined to baptize Iden, we will not let the devil get in the way of Iden wanting to serve God!
Please pray with me for Phillip to feel better and for a wonderful day of celebrating tomorrow! I can't wait to post pictures and write about it, I am one proud and joyful mama!

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment